Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Lets Go Coupon Gaga and save some $$$

Hello!!!!!!!! Holly here from GoCouponGaga! Ok...so all my friends have asked me to start a coupon club so I am starting here with a blog:) I plan to bring you many tips to help you save. I learn something every time I go shopping on what to and not to do with coupons and would love to share this with you to help you streeetttcchhhh that dollar!

I will be bringing you "Take me with you Thursday!" video clips from my shopping trips on Thursdays.

Have fun! Here is a quick vido tip on stockpiling for the movie theater. I was in CVS last night and stumbled upon this great deal!

COUNT HOW MANY TIMES I SAY "UM" and post a comment about it! The winner will recieve a "get fresh" womans basket of goodies from me! Winner announced March 31st! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment